Sunday, November 02, 2008

DEXTERS HALLOWEEN 2008
















DIESEL WASHINGTON AND DEXTER DELARGE YES WE ARE TOGETHER IN THIS PICTURE!!! I TOLD YA I AM REAL!!!


U silly little girls...... Yes Yes Yes...... One Wild Day!!! I was so busy just living... I barely had enough time to take decent pics....

I posed and posed and posed some more..... I guess People can Tell when they see a Diamond!! I Stopped for Photos every 10mins!!! The Camera Loves Me!! The Kiss of Death to all u Camera Whores!! Love ya!!

Anyway The Gutter Bunnies were out in Full Force...Fucking Skanks..Cunts.. Sluts... Die!!!!

It was all Glam!! Make Up on Trains.. Bus.. U Campy Hoes!!! Working It Out!! Tricks!!

Baaack to me... Life is good sometimes........ Sometimes... The other time is divided between Surviving.. and not trying to Kill the Next person near ya for "Looking at Ya Wrong!!"

NYC, NYC u are a Mighty Beast. Bearing the Weight on my shoulders of Ur bullshit... Ur Money.. Ur Living Standards.. Media. Gutter Bunnies..... is killing me!!!

Ur a Foul City, based on Cash, Drugs, Sex, Entertainment.... Sluts suck dick in Ur streets for Free.... Ur whores, in High priced Hotels.. peeing on clients and fucking their asses... 9-5 Slaves..... Cops who don't know shit... and Kids who know too much at such a young age...

Ur a Foul City....... I'm going to Miss Ya!!!!

Anyway............. Sun Light is hitting me Now!!!

The Light!!

Walking into Reality.... I need to do it more...

But I see Blood in the Streets.. Twisted bodies of Dead Souls just living In Hell and Jerking Off their Cum into Hungry Mouths of Assholes who Live and Die in this City...

I don't make sense.... Its not suppose to...

Isn't that the point?????

No comments: