Thursday, October 12, 2017

COOKING WITH DIESEL: Egg Plant Dish




Hello....

Last weekend, I filmed cooking content the whole Baked MacNCheese, and Egg Plant and finally Korean BBQ with Beef and Pork..

Well this post is about the Egg Plant.  Fucking Egg Plant??

 That thing I first tried as a kid, and it didn't give me any flavor or spark my mouth. I wanted revisit it as an Adult.  Let's face it the older I get the more my tastes change and more importantly, the more my diet changes. I can't eat the same things when I was in my 20's, all that grease/salt/fat and the rest of that crap eating in my 40's, DEADLY...

That is the stuff that will cause Hyper Tension/High Blood Pressure, and cause people in my age range to become Diabetics..  Lets be real here..

With that said, I'm currently looking for things other than Beef/Chicken/Turkey/Tuna in my eating routine.  I find myself consuming entirely too much beef(steaks)and chicken. My taste buds get tired of eating the same thing over and over...

FUCK IT!! Egg Plant give a try...

And I must admit...

ITS FUCKING DELICIOUS!!

I'm not the biggest fan of having a Protein that is not actually Meat/Flesh or coming from an animal.  Now I know what you are saying.  You have all these Vegans running around, living healthy lives without having to consume Animal meat. Save me your lecture

In my opinion, that is cool for them However.

I like my meat, and nothing will change that. But I am open to the idea of trying new dishes and if they don't require having to use Meat and its still good.  I'm down for whatever.

But don't try to sell me on the idea of just being a Vegan and the evil of eating Meat.  Or using the dramatics like Vegans do by saying the meat is full of Hormones/chemicals(Delicious) The kind of person who gets mad at other people who wear leather jackets/leather belts. WTF??  Like we killing society and all that blah blah.

I will eat your dishes for a change up, BUT my teeth are biting into Flesh when I have the desire to.  I love a good steak, moist chicken and savory Turkey.  Don't fool me with fake meat, don't insult my intelligence by putting something on my plate and misrepresenting it.  I will take offense to you trying to serve me Soy anything, because Bodybuilding and Soy do not MIX
http://www.healthguidance.org/entry/3351/1/The-Scary-Truth-About-Soy-Protein-and-Bodybuilding.html

Well truthfully..

Its not my Protein of choice for bodybuilding, I like to stay to the proteins that enhance my muscle growth the most..

Anyway, I wanted to cook a different dish and I filmed it and posted it here

ENJOY!!


Now don't get it twisted...

Most of you probably come here looking for naked pictures and dick shots.  But this is a blog!! It will have all of that, but its about showing personality/humor and Entertainment.  Don't worry we are coming to the dick and ass pictures soon..

I have to keep it sexy as well right??

No comments: