Thursday, May 29, 2008

GRABBY'S AFTERPARTY AND HOUSE OF BLUES!!!
















After an amazing win, it was time to Def party the night away so I went to the Military Ball(after party)and Helped Rentboy.com party the night away.
After partying so hard the next day it was time to Hit the Leather Market again and then On to House of Blues where the Titan Men will be performing to a packed House.

The Vids above are from Markus Ram and Dillon Buck, had a great time on stage and I think we put on a Decent show for the crowd Considering we couldn't,t get naked on stage.... but a good time was had by all. Shout out Chapter 9 photography, I met Jerome at the Hyatt Hotel and we hit it off right off the bat. The Kid takes some good pics and was able to attend House of Blues with me. He is pictured with me above in front of the Titan Poster at the House of Blues.

Yeah that's my ugly Mug on stage dancing with Rick Van Sant, Dean Flynn, Marcus Ram it was a cool show. Also performing were Tony Buff and Derek De Silva who put on this amazing Bondage and Suspension Act it was a great time.

Thanks to NakedSword.com for having Us Thanks to LeatherPost for making the Party a Fucking Smash. Thanks to all the Fans and people that supported me for such a long time..... More in the Next blog.

No comments: