Sunday, October 05, 2008

FOLSOM FAIR RECAP











Again I had a Blast Out in San Fran, so now this is the time when I look around the Internet and see what pictures, People took of me and posted on their blogs, websites etc etc....

Thanks to Darwin Bell of www.thesword.com, he took some amazing pics of the Titan men....

Thanks to Michael(Tall Blondie Boy) I got Ur email with the link of where the Pics are.... Thanks again Michael

Thanks to JR from %100gay despite the stories, and gossip U took some good pics of me while I was down there....... And even if rumors spread... U even Said it Yourself I'm a Big Sweet Heart(with alot of Love to Give)so don't hold anything against me.

Well that's Ur Recap..... I have some Big Things coming Soon I cant speak about anything yet...

When I found out more things to come I will let ya know the Deal.... until then keep Posted!!!

2 comments:

thonnibg said...

I`m glad to see you had a great time over the Folsom weekend,Diesel!All these great pics def prove it.
Keep us posted[as always] on your upcoming projects:)


XXX

Jr said...

DIESEL! Man I adore you and I am BIG Fan! Like you said THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS BAD PRESS. The only reason I know what went down is because follow your blog intently. I'm a fan.
You don't remember but we've met a few times in New York. A few times at Splash and once at the Cock. You and Damien were doing shows.
Let's just say you know who I am now and I'd love for you to stop by the blog more. LOLZ