Sunday, December 21, 2008

MORE BEHIND THE SCENES OF RED LIGHT




Okay here is another clip from thesword.com that was taken behind the scenes of Red Light......

Whoa this movie is going to be Big!!! Alot of Press for this Movie.... and I think the movie itself will be Nuts!!!! I have first hand knowledge about the movie and its going to be great!!!!! I really worked hard on this movie..... I really work hard on every movie really..... but when Steven asked me to do this Movie, I didn't think I would get as much control as I would.... Steven and Leif really let me Do My Thing!!!!!!

I pulled out all the stops for this Movie and It will show when everything is all said and done....

While I love Red Light....... I do want to point out that my scene in Asylum is equally crazy....... Still waiting on those pics from that Set.... Falcon really went back to Ole School with this movie... I remember when Falcon used to be dark and do those things that U would only see at Titan. Hardcore fucking, Ass play, and alot of Kink....

I was so excited that Falcon asked me to be in this movie..... Its such a different movie from Falcon.... People will be shocked... this movie will def open some eyes!!!! When Falcon asked me to do this movie.... My first thought was How Am I going to Fit in with the Pretty Boys.....????? I'm far from being Pretty, and as far as having that All American Look(I mean I'm American)I'm clearly not blond or blue eyed, I call my look being edgy......(I like my Look)

Then it dawned on me..... Falcon asked me to do this movie to make it Real..... What I mean by Real......???? Most of the models in this movie, don't do fetish work at all!!!! Can u picture TJ Hawke in a leather harness fisting some guy????? Well I can picture him in a Leather Harness(Yummy) but not fisting anybody!!! As John Bruno said I was that missing Link...... To make the movie legitimate and Fetish as possible...Who better than Diesel Washington?????

Considering I was the Back bone of Titan when it came to Hardcore Scenes, Fisting, Footing, Water sports U name it. I'm flattered really when U think about it.... The Movie stars Eric Rhodes, I think he has three scenes in this movie....... I have been there and done that..... My scene will stick out I know it will.

Titan's Folsom Prison was starring Tony Buff, he had three scenes in that movie. Diesel Washington had 1 scene, but most People remember my scene from the movie, which is great. I will take what I can get in the Movie, I worked hard on my scene so hopefully People will remember my scene.... Or at least my Scene will stand out among the Rest.... I put the Diesel stamp on it, so look forward to that!!!!

Asylum is going to be a Crazy fucking Movie!!!!!!! Stars Eric Rhodes, TJ Hawke, Ty Colt Falcon exclusives and then Diesel comes in the Picture!!!! Lets see If I can get some Press for Asylum as well.....

So if Ur reading this Falcon..... Diesel would love to see some Pics of Asylum... I know I'm not an Exclusive!!!! But Press is Press!!!! The more Press I put out on Asylum, the more People will go out and buy the movie(yeah selfish reasons on my part)that helps out everyone!!!LOL

So U guys are probably tired of hearing about RED LIGHT

ASYLUM IS THE NEXT MOVIE I WILL PLUG!!! As soon as I get the Pics from Falcon I will promote like crazy....cause Asylum will be an Insane Movie!!!!

Stay Tuned for Playbook as well from Titan...... Playbook(not sure if working title)I came up with Idea, wrote the Script, Styled myself and model, Picked the model, New Positions, Sports themed(Basket ball) some really hot action....

Playbook has a release date for early to mid Feb..... Same as Asylum, and Red Light....

Also look for a Scene I did with Raging Stallions not sure release date of that.....

Also Kink.com I filmed two scenes with them....not sure when the footage will be aired online but look forward to that....As soon as I know U will know!!!

What else???? This week is the Rentboy Calendar Party on Dec 26 and then its Dirty Secret Party in Las Vegas Jan 10 so come out and show Ur support!!!


What else????? I guess that is it!!!!

Stay tuned for Dexter Delarge, The Big Boss, Diesel Washington, and the Editor wishing everbody Happy Holidays!!!

No comments: