Monday, January 19, 2009

MORE PROMOTION!!! MORE AND MORE!!







Okay If u didn't know the Count so Far!!! We have out right now!!! www.Kink.com the Bound Gods feature. That stars Diesel Washington and Park Wiley this is Classic Diesel Washington in his element.... Domination and Submission at its Finest!!!! Hardcore Fucking and Piss Play and Flogging and Beatings!!!! This is a Must See for All the Fetish People!!! I live this and breathe this!!!

Next in Line we have Raging Stallions Rear Deliveries that Stars Diesel Washington and Dominic Hot movie... this is the first movie shot after Leaving Titan!!!

Next In Line, We have RED LIGHT!! I don't have to talk about this movie that much, U see all the Promotion and Backstage scenes, u have seen the stills and the Action so that will be ready soon!!!

After that It should be Aslyum!!! that stars Diesel Washington and Ryan Raz and that is a MONSTER FUCK!!! I NEVER FUCKED ANYBODY SO HARD ON FILM BEFORE!!! If u saw Folsom Prison, and saw how hard I fucked Bjorn that is nothing compared to How I Fuck Ryan Raz!!! Def must see and the Action is Hot and the Acting is Great as well.

After that, It should be Playbook from Titan..... I Co directed, Wrote script, Styled the models, I first introduce the Motorcycle in this film, I go from the Bully to the Motorcycle and the On court Action is Real and Not faked at all. That stars Diesel Washington and Kameron Scott.

What Else is planned for Diesel Washington????

I'm not sure, but I have alot of things planned and working out the details Rite Now!!! There will be some surprises that will have Ur Head spinning....

I'm putting this out there Now!!

If I'm not nominated for Best Top or Best Performer at the Gayvn's then something is wrong!!!! At least be nominated for Best Top....

All the Major Tops Bottomed this year!!! Chad Hunt, Damien Cross, Brodie Sinclair, Tyler Saint etc etc etc

And I will say it again.....ONLY TOTAL TOPS SHOULD BE NOMINATED FOR THIS CATEGORY!!!!

SO WE WILL SEE!!

Also added this year is Best Fetish Model!!! I should be nominated for this as well.... Who is putting Feet in Ass?(two at a time) who is Revenge fucking...Pissing over Trucks!!!

This is will be a good year for Diesel....

But lets see what the Gayvn's are about this year. Last year I wasn't nominated for anything!!!

This Year at least Best Top!!! Who else is bringing more to the game then me when it comes to Topping????????????

Vote for me People!!!

2 comments:

Kristie~ said...

I sure hope the Gayvn's don't leave you out this year!!
xx

Anonymous said...

Really hope that you and Matthew Rush can appear together soon on screen, now that he also a free agent. You will be a great Top for Matthew and can help him get down and dirty on screen the way he want to.

Also Love to see you with Marc Williams, as he be perfect for you too

LOL,

Ray