Saturday, February 21, 2009

REVIEW OF ASYLUM BY MANNET




hunky security guard Diesel Washington, who's prowling around with a big see-through bag filled with oversized dildos. Diesel, as anyone who has seen him before knows, needs no help in the dick department, so I can only assume he's expanding his game. Diesel finds his playmate in adorable Ryan Raz, who, in his chained and tethered state, has no way to demur when Diesel shows up to probe his ass in more ways than one. Ryan takes to the rubber dicks like a duck to water, and soon he is on all-fours, surrounded by them, one in his mouth, and one in his ass. But soon enough the fake dicks give way to Diesel's real one, and Ryan is happier than ever. For his part, Diesel loves the cocksucking he gets, but he goes totally wild when he gets a shot at Ryan's tight hole, which he pounds in earnest, backing up against a wall and holding Ryan aloft while he does it. The fucking gets even steamier before the scene concludes, with Diesel completely turning out his young charge.

by Mannet.com

It seems that the movies are coming out faster than I thought.... I'm glad that People will enjoy this movie as well as the others....

This WAS ONE OF THE ROUGHEST FUCKS TO DATE THAT I have filmed!!!!!

I took out the Anger I had filming this movie on Ryan's Ass...It shows through out the entire scene....

HAMMER HAMMER HAMMER

So after we wrapped that scene we started shooting a sex scene with Diesel Washington and Ryan Raz - I have never worked with either performer so I wasn’t sure what to expect. Diesel plays a nasty hospital security guard that taunts and fucks the hell out of Ryan who plays a crazy sex toy obsessed patient. Diesel delivered some of the best dialogue I have ever heard – he’s an amazing actor. However – during the shoot he fucked Ryan so hard that I truly got worried for him – but Ryan is a piggy bottom and handled all that power fucking like a pro. BY John Bruno(Director of Asylum) http://blog.falconstudios.com/index.php/page/2/?dcwid=117316&subaffid=117316

So the even the director was worried about How Hard I was fucking this Boy!!! U cant get better than that!!!

I'm out in Las Vegas shooting another movie with Barrett Long called "What Happens in Vegas" its going to be a Hot movie..

I have alot of surprises this Year!!!

Funny!!! People thought my time in the Industry was Over!!!

SHIT I JUST GOT STARTED!!!

MORE SURPRISES COMING AT YA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved your blog. Thank you.