Tuesday, March 24, 2009

DEATH OF DEXTER DELARGE?????

Im really tired of ya Bitches!!!!!!

Miss Thing!!!!!..............this Diesel Bitch Is taking all the Love!!!!!OMG!!


NONO NOO!!No my childern...... Miss Honey.... Is not Hogging all the Lights..... U Shiny!!! Bitch!!! U know U are!!!! But Trust!!!!

I will Cut a Bitch...Unless I get some Love and Coins Darrrrrrling!!

Yeah Diesel got some Muscle...Bah bah BITCH I GOT GLAM STYLE!!!! Miss Piss Drinking Whore just has Body period!!!! WORK BITCH!!!

I dont care what I say!!!! Miss Thing is too busy fucking some tired Club Queens....

NOOOO I DIDNT JUST SPILL THE TEA!!!!

Miss Diesel.... She is One Hot Mess!!!

Im about to READ THIS BITCH!!!!!

What she going to do????? Bitch Please....I will break a Diesel Bitch Down!!!

This Bitch.....

Dont get me Started!!! Too late!!!

Honey...We all know How Diesel chases the White boys..... Miss Thing Is Warped!!!!

Its probably all the Weed Smoke.....No I didnt just open my Sexy Mouth about Miss Diesel thing....

Shit Im mother fuking Dexter Bitches!!!!! I dont hold My Mouth for Nobody!!!

OMG OMG She's Dirty!!!! Dis Bitch walks around smelling like B.O. Im like..... U nasty Beast go take a Shower!!! Smelling Like that is NOT CUTE!!! OKAY???

Its Not Easy sharing space with this Bitch......

I"m Mother Fuking Dexter Bitches!!!!

OMG OMG!!!! Miss Thing CAN EAT!!!! She Swallows and Swallows.......

I said it.... Acting all Hard when U a Big Ole Cocksucker....Sssshame On Ya!!! Diesel!!!

Now dont let this Bitch Lie to Ya!!!! I see what this Bitch Does!!!

ANYWAY........

Since this Bitch is Taking all the Work....

I have something I need to do..... Be right back Bitches!!!! I have to Shave but first....



Okay Cunts let me go shave........be back???K



















1 comment:

Ray Avito said...

Oh, Dexter, I do worship you...