Saturday, July 04, 2009

SHIT I THINK I MISSED A WEEKEND???

Okay I didn't do much for Gay Pride in NYC that passed....

Seriously I was not going downtown and sit in long lines..and try to steer my way through huge crowds. Not any more, last year was fun but it rained all day. This Year the Floats were alot smaller(Saw on Tv)and alot of my friends just wanted to stay away from that part of town...

I went to one party during the weekend The Rentboy.com Pool party(thanks for having me Fellas always a good time)

I also helped out Mike Dreyden www.MikeDreyden.blogspot.com with a small fashion show(I mean small!!, the underwear that is!!LOL)

It was fun to do, I did it for no pay(favor for Mike)and a good time was had by all!!

Sorry I didn't report that this week...I have been sitting home and just being depressed about things....

I don't know??? I have been just sitting around and just bullshitting really....

I'm hoping to get out of this mood and start doing something... I was headed to Philly this weekend...but then changed my mind at the last min.

I just don't feel that Good energy to go out and speak to people anymore. I read Mason Wyler's post about him not having any friends. I felt for the poor guy...but then I realized he has....... a Bf?!! So he really has nothing to complain about when u have a Bf, I thought when u had a bf/gf they became Ur best friend and a person that u want to be with and hangout with???

I have no friends!! and I'm not trying to steal his thunder or ride off his coat tails. Merely stating the facts....

I would use the ole song and dance theory, the reason why I don't have friends is because of trust issues, people just wanting to meet Diesel, Or just looking for Sex, bah bah bah that would be too easy!!

The real deal, I do have alot of friends....but most of them are broke!!! I would like to go out sometimes...but most of my friends can't afford to go out in NYC. People NYC is expensive!!! Shit the subway fare just went up again, making the total $2.25 to go one way in the city, so it would be $4.50 just to go somewhere and come back. Even my 420 friends are hurting, Cigars/Blunts/Zig Zags/EZ(Various wraps for 420smoking)has gone up in price. With prices going up, alot of my friends have resorted to doing house parties(u know invite small group over for fun) even that comes with problems, people like to come over, but never bring anything...

And I'm tired of being that guy that brings the booze/420 and the god damn beer!!! No more beer pong games for me!! Card games and Damn sure tired of playing Truth or Dare(Unless its with Strangers or The Random LOL)!!! It seems when I want to go out I have to budget the money I would spend on myself against the money I have to spend on friends.... Granted its a recession, and alot of my friends are just paying to live in the city(meaning every dime goes to rent and survival)I get it. But at the same time, its kinda of boring to go to bars, movies, clubs yourself. And I have done it alot lately!! Sitting alone and just watching the movies(I have no problem with that) Now I don't want to be that asshole, that puts distance with broke friends(I know my friends will read this)but come on!!!

To my close friends out there..... I work a reg job as well...and NYC is expensive as we all know..but GET SOME FUCKING MONEY!!!

Shit!! Sell Ur cock, give massages, fuck sell drugs whatever!!! DO SOMETHING!!!

Now that might sound rough, but let me give ya some insight on my friends, they wouldn't hesitate to pimp me out(they are heterosexuals)meaning they would say "Hey ___, why don't U call one of Ur rich clients and ask him to buy "Us" tickets to the Yankee/Mets game!!! The nerve of U guys.... I know Ur reading this now going FUCK YOU!!!

I love u guys too, but I had to Choke, Rape, and rip open some Money slave's ass for that Booze,420 or beer Ur drinking right now, and that is enough for me. U guys would give the shirt off Ur back for me, I know that and love ya for that!!

BUT U BROKE BITCHES NEED TO GET UR MONEY RIGHT!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another very interesting and enjoyable blog entry. Thanks for sharing a part of your life that others probably would not include. Your blog continues to be an enjoyable read.

As for the subject of this blog entry, I can sort of relate. Although I'm not in the adult business, I do have a steady job, and online friends I've met over the years tend to fall into the "limited financial resources" catagory. It is a bit depressing to want to do things and have to limit or change plans knowing that your company can't afford the activity. In the end, you end up walking in circles trying to find cheap activities. The company is nice, but the free activities often do cost more than appearances would suggest. Anyway, this was another enjoyable read. Thanks for taking the time to keep your blog updated.

That Dude J said...

Son, PREACH that shit!!! It's a recession, but that don't mean folks can't be on that hustle! That's what a HUSTLE means. Get that paper by whatever means makes sense!!!

Just got laid off last week, you think I'm cryin bout it?! HELL NAW! That means I get to look for a better job while focusin on my career and STILL gettin gov't benefits.

All you depressed folk out there, STOP sobbin in ya cereal and hit that pavement/PC! Hustle time!

MIKE DREYDEN said...

BIG D! thanks for chillin with me at the Q-Talk TV show and walkin the runway with me. you were hot in them "POW!" comic book speedos! wish i got a pic of it, but im sure they'll be out somewhere soon! HA! PEACE!

~MD

Anonymous said...

"$2.25 to go one way" ...you need to travel over seas mate... That's cheap!! Not to mention having a subway in the first place..LOL...Rgds... Laurie