Tuesday, August 04, 2009

LIVING IN THE PAST

It's funny...I'm getting hate email that says I'm living in the past.....

The Entertainment business is about What is Happening now!!! The Past is the Past and should stay in the Past....

So what I retired!!! So the Fuck What???!!?? I put out 5 movies this year alone(All Hot!!) So I can promote those movies over and over if I wanted...Shit I can Promote the movies I did in 2006(All Hot!!)I have no problem doing that!! Each year a new generation gets a hold of those movies(Old/New)and get turned on by watching the action.

Living in the Past???.... How Can I be living in the past??? When I haven't seen One Performer (Top of course)that can do the things on Camera that I can do. I invested alot of Energy and Time in creating those Jaw breaking moments when U watch my scenes(I'm talking shit now!!LOL)

I get the Performing Itch everytime I surf the web, I see the new scenes coming out and I'm like "I could be fucking that Bottom or that One" I see the Big boys pulling out all the stops and going for the gusto!!! I get jealous all the time!!!!

Look at the News now...Nash Lawler gave up the Ass to Ty Colt(I want this Kid!!)here are my thoughts: First Off the Bat, Nash Lawler giving up the Ass, everybody knew that was going to happen sooner or later(Falcon picked up the Tab on that one)giving it up to Ty Colt, good move..... the kid is hot!! But If Nash wanted to go out with a bang!!! He should have been paired with a Power Top that could have really worked his hole. Don't get me wrong!! I think Ty Colt is way hot........

Okay I will be Honest..I want to fuck Ty Colt!!! I don't picture Ty Colt a Top in my fantasy... I picture him all Bottom!!! With Me just ripping into his hole!!! Trying to push every Inch of my shaft deep inside of him until I see his eyes roll to the back of his head... When I watch Ty topping in a scene I'm too busy watching his Ass or Face while he's fucking..... My eyes are glued to his pink asshole........So he is probably a good top... Alas my eyes only see him as a Bottom.

Nash Lawler bottoming...probably will be a hot scene!! Congrats Mister Nash......

A bigger scene would be Ty Colt bottoming for Diesel Washington.......IM PUTTING THIS OUT THERE AND ON RECORD!!!

FALCON SET IT UP!!!AND I WILL COME OUT OF RETIREMENT TO MAKE THAT HAPPEN!!!!! DIESEL WASHINGTON TOPPING TY COLT INSANE!!!

The size difference is crazy!! The two different skin colors clashing together in a hot fuck!! Just thinking about it makes me precum!! Falcon teased Us with Ty playing with toys and shoving other things up his ass....Give him the real thing now!!

AND TY IF UR READING THIS!!! WE TALKED ALREADY!!!WE KNOW THE DEAL!!

MAKE IT HAPPEN FALCON!!! I just had to write about Ty Colt it has been a long time since I talked about him. Okay moving on.....

This Post is called Living in the Past so lets do just that!!

I usually wouldn't promote illegal downloads, I'm a performer and I think that my work should be paid for because I put alot of work in each of my roles. Call me an asshole but this is how I feel!!! The take on it from the Company stand point is its illegal and will not be tolerated and out comes the Lawyers to shut down the site!!

But every once and a while there is a piece of an illegally downloaded scene that is put together, remixed and made into something that is beautiful and captures the mood of the scene so well....

This is one of those times:


Who ever made the Vid, used scenes from Double Standard U can get that movie from www.Titanmen.com



I don't understand the words at all.... but the passion of the song seems to go so well with Concept of the scene....

I can't promote the author of the Vid because they used pieces of copyrighted material. That is wrong!!

But at the same time...the song they used is so fitting for the scene. The Author calls it An Impossible Passion!! They made it almost into a Music Vid......

The first time I saw the Vid I was like......Damn it looks like a Music Video by a Latin Band!!!!

I worked hard on this scene.....there was little chemistry on set. I worked my ass off to show as much passion as I possible could. I accomplished that.

This scene went on to be nominated for Best Duo Sex scene for the 2009 Grabbys Awards. The scene also won the Hard Choice Award for Most Passionate Sex Scene, I'm honored that this scene was recogized for the passion I tried to convey in the scene.

So again So What I'm living in the Past.....

The work I did in the past was redone and turned into something beautiful that had a story behind it.

But again the scene is from Double Standard and its for purchase from www.TitanMen.com, go to the site and get the real copy, the real copy has all the sex and the big cum shots at the end of the scene.

Another reason why I put the Vid on my blog, the Vid could almost be a trailor for the movie. And it shows a different side of me....... that maybe some people wouldn't have seen without buying the movie or scene. It was put together well...

Anyway this was another post for ya Kids, got to run!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ed...enjoyed the remake vid!!.interesting how you can make one thing into many...Good to see and hear you are back!!..healed up etc...

Hugs n regards...Laurie

Ray Avito said...

Shaaa! That clip was like...romantic!

Your descriptions of how you'd work these guys over is always very enjoyable.