Wednesday, October 14, 2009

FRANK DECARO RADIO SHOW

This is a quick post...

I just got finished with a Radio Interview with Frank Decaro promoting the UnZipped Mag...

The Interview was Funny and I had my camera with Me to see How it is done in a Radio Station....

Wow these last weeks have been amazing......

Enjoy the clips

This is starting the Show....Yes I was filming(Of Course) U can only hear through the headsights so when its quiet and there is no talking its because...... I'm listening to Rick in the Headset(So We are not being quiet on purpose but letting the other People on the microphone talk, I had to explain it or People would be why are we sitting there staring...

Anyway I'm ranting..




And this is for ZAC at Unzipped.net


More of the Interview:


And of course I have to get myself in the Vid its Nuts!!!! Opps!!!I slipped in saying some curses Yikes!!


Ass kissing moment:



And the end of the Interview:


Whoa!!!! Another moment.........I'm working off my Ass!!!! Yes I had an Assistant that night at Hustlaball there is no way I was carrying all the outfits and stuff...

Extra Special thanks to Rentboy(Jeff, Brandon, Sean, cool punk rocker dude)U guys gave Me the Chance to Host One of the Biggest Parites here in NYC(my hometown) I'm an East Coast Guy but I do like to travel to the West and Chill as well....But I had to turnout Hustlaball.....

I have one more post and then U guys won't Hear from Me for at least two days(I need Rest) Yeah Yeah I know Press Press Press!!!But to be Honest!!!

I did alot of work(I have a regular job as well people!!) And at this point, I'm starting to think my Real name is Diesel.......because I'm hearing it so much.

Hmmmmm????.........To Swtich speeds

I'm having all this Success.........and nobody to share it with. The last date(a real date not food then fucking) I went on was with D(go way back to figure that out)that was like 7 months ago....So with Success there is a down side....

It's been a long time since I woke up with someone who I want to make Breakfast for in a long long time.......

My main Focus is my Mother(Mama's Boy)and Myself.....

I dont own a Company(The recession destroyed that idea)I'm not a Studio Exclusive, Nor do I own a website(Yet, despite poll results I think people would be happy with paysite), I don't run a model agency......

I'm a model that knows how to Perform(Live, Film), Promote, Write(LOL), make other models look amazing on Youtube(U guys are welcome!!)and I'm still learning everyday.....

I have some Major Scripts, Fuck Styles, Promotions, bah bah bah bah

Yeah I'm tired of hearing Myself talk now!!

Bye

2 comments:

Kate said...

I heard your interview today with Frank...you are adorable (hope you don't mind that coming from a girl) and you photograph really well. Best of Luck to you and I'm looking forward to learning more about you! Have a great night :)

Ray Avito said...

YAAARGH!! I wanted to hear your answer to that question about folks whacking off to your picture but the clip ended...*sigh* That Frank seems like a hoot.