Tuesday, November 24, 2009

DIESEL WASHINGTON HATES TWINKS!!! sort of

It's now Saturday......

I'm in Fort Lauderdale about to shoot another scene......

Now before I talk about the scene, alot of people seem to think I hate twinks!!!! There is some truth to the rumor but I don't hate twinks. I want to put that on record for now!! Diesel Washington does not hate twinks, I simply get annoyed by them.

To fix the record, I was asked to do a very special shoot.....

But watch this Explosive Vid of a Twink getting his ass kicked:


After beating up Krist Cummings I turn my attention to beating up other twinks. I'm tired about hearing about Lady Gaga or Britney Spears bah bah bah. Someone needed to teach the twinks a lesson, so call me Diesel Washington the Twink trainer!!! You also might remember Krist Cummings www.KristCummings.blogspot.com From my Revenge post. To refresh your memory here is a picture of Me crushing Krist at a performance.



THANKS RIGHT FOLKS SINCE PEOPLE THINK I HATE TWINKS I DECIDED TO DO A TWINK SCENE WITH TWINKSCAPE.......


I don't want to give anything away about the scene...but lets say I had to teach two twinks how to get fucked like a Man, by a Man!!! The scene is crazy, and I think people will be surprised to see the action.

SO THERE U HAVE IT DIESEL WASHINGTON WILL BE ON TWINKSCAPE.COM

I took alot of heat on the twink issue....so to fix this problem!!! I decided to do a Twink website.

I answer alot of questions about doing the scene in this interview with the owner of Twinkscape.com so listen closely(Audio sucks)....

I still can't believe myself.....Diesel Washington did a twink site!! here is the Vid:


So I think it's a great idea to try different things!!!! I want to experience different things, so this is only the start of "Different" things to come in the near future for Diesel Washington.

FUCKING TWINKS!!! THE SCENE WILL DEF BE SHOCKING!!!!

5 comments:

aravind said...

Diesel, f*cking twinks isn't interesting or cute or hot. Please. Please, Diesel. Just say no, and maintain the hotness. You know you can. Just do it.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you get topped by a Twink !!!

Ray Avito said...

The video of you and Krist is crazy! With his wrestling background, I think he MIGHT survive you manhandling him a bit...

Markus Ram said...

That vid of you body slamming Krist is hysterical!!!

ToddyEnglish said...

I love that pic of you doing that twinky guy. I wish it was me...LOL