Thursday, December 31, 2009

THE YEAR IS ENDING!!

I was going to do the Best of 2009 in Pics.....

That post would have taken Me days to do......

I have so many Pics from 2009, I really didn't know which Pics to choose?? I have still pictures from the all the Sets I have been on. I have my own personal pictures that I posted in the past. In a nutshell I have tons and tons of pictures, to be honest, I'm feeling alittle lazy today.

So I know I promised the Best of 2009 in Pictures, so I will just give you Links to the posts which has the most pictures.

BoundGods
http://www.dieselwashingtonxxx.com/2009/01/kinkcom-bound-gods.html





Las Vegas
http://www.dieselwashingtonxxx.com/2009/01/in-las-vegas-part-1.html






Raging Stallions Rear Deliveries



Redlight by Mustang






Playbook Titan




Asylum by Falcon





What Happens In Vegas






Human Spit Roast
http://www.dieselwashingtonxxx.com/2009/03/what-happens-in-vegas-human-spit-roast.html






Phillip Aubrey "Taken Co star"




Dean Flynn






Jack Simmions



Mason Wyler




Logan McCree and Vinnie D



Jason Ridge



Austin Wilde


Mike Dreyden



Dean Tucker


Damien Crosse



Grabbys



Ty Colt



Sword


Kirk Cummings



Reese Rideout



SpiderBite



Wolf Hudson



These are just pics I have taken or been in:















UMMMM???? There are just too many pictures to do a complete post like this....

Just enjoy these pics...

I tried......

Its New Years Eve I have some hanging out to do

LOVE YOU CUDDLE CUB!!!

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AND START OUR LIVES!!!

2010 Diesel and Cuddle Cub!!

2 comments:

Damien Oz said...

Mazel Tov for 2010 and all the best.

Anonymous said...

yo man, ur a whiteboy vampire. Seriously, u may be obsessed. And, they seem scared of you in some of these pics.