Friday, January 08, 2010

NOT ANOTHER BLOG WAR?????



Searching online I see this http://www.andykayonline.com/blog/?p=169 From a twink performer named Andy Kay

This is Andy(Gay)Kay and he is a cheeky monkey and I think I have to teach him some things. Sure he knows how to edit Vids, PR, Casting for that site he works for www.Boycrush.com, but as far as coming at Me online!!! That is a big NO NO!! So Andy Kay today is your Day!!!




I'm no Rad Matthews!!! I'm not even a twink, so your getting an ass kicking from a Man not a little boy. This is not a threat for physical harm to come to you, more of a threat to the harm that will be done to your anal walls. Taking Mickey Drakes dick is nothing compared to taking Diesel Washington. I will make sure U walk funny for a week!!

Here is Ur Vid response Andy Gay!!!

No comments: