Friday, August 20, 2010

GAYVNS YOU SNEAKY BITCH!!

I spoke way way way too soon.

It seems that Naked sword pulled out its secret weapon, Fan nominated awards!!

The one award that was the most important to Me, BEST TOP!!! God I hate it!!! I don't want to ask for votes but.....

Its for Best Top!!!

All the hard work, power fucking, crazy positions!! That award is the most important to Me!! I'm not versatile, I'm not a bottom!!

The only nomination that was built for Me!! BEST TOP!! Voting is here!!

http://gayvnawards.avn.com/fan-voting/ nominate Diesel Washington for Best Top!!

Here are some examples of my Topping skills(you have seen it before)



And the part 2




But this is Fan votes!!!

I could brag and say I'm the best Top in the business...

I WANT THE FANS TO VOTE ME THE BEST TOP!!!

All the years of power fucking these boys, putting in the hard work!!


Awards don't make the person......and I sound like a Hypocrite for asking people to vote me as Best Top. But it is what it is...

But I'm not going to sit here and lie and say I don't want to win BEST TOP!!! No judges this time around. Its all based on Fan votes!!!


So all the fans that say nobody tops like Me, well prove it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're the ONLY top!!! you deserve it