Tuesday, May 07, 2013

BLATINO OASIS, MY DIRECTING DEBUT ON DAWGPOUNDUSA










 
 
Well I attended the Blatino Oasis.......
 
And I had a blast!! It's great to meet new people and have a chance to network with people interested in what Dawgpoundusa is producing these days.
 
Along with the regular updates on sites www.Dawgpoundusa.com and www.PapiThugz.com We also created a new line called Dawgpoundusa Gym Boys.
 
So Now you know the reason why "Hard Wire" has been delayed a bit...
 
I was enlisted to work on a few of the New Updates for Dawgpoundusa....
 
Speaking of Which I made my Directing debut for Dawgpoundusa and that is right here:
 
So check out the newest model to Dawgpoundusa Damien Brooks
 
So I came up with a scene starring Rio and Damien Brooks hopefully people will enjoy it!!
 
More to update later.....

2 comments:

Thom said...

Damn you are looking good. I found a video of you and Dominic Pacifico. My most favorite two people. Awesome. I guess I got to subscribe to DawgpoundUSA. keep up the good work

Anonymous said...

You look better than all of them!!