Sunday, June 16, 2013

TRYING TO COME UP WITH NEW IDEAS

Ideas are never easy....

I put a lot of thought into things, and sometimes I over think a solution, instead of pushing forward.  It's an annoying trait to have, because you keep rethinking things that need to be finished and pushed out...

So finally it comes....What about Hard Wire?? What about Hard Wire???

Okay after a lot of back and forth the decision was made, Hard Wire will be sold as a DVD as well as streaming online.  So that raised the stakes even higher, so the reality of the situation didn't become apparent until now...

I had to see it in Black and White myself...

Now scenes that I have already edited, I'm thinking about going back to those scenes and tighten up the scenes even more. Perfectionist yeah I guess that is what they call it, so you can be Pissed/Mad/Upset. God knows this project is taking longer than expected, but I have learned if its going to have my name on it. It has to be good!!

The main footage has been shot already, but I like to add a scene here and there.

The biggest creation is making something that tells a story, with mini stories within each scene.  I guess it's hard to explain.....

I want the viewer to watch every scene for What's its Worth. Does it add to the bigger scheme of things(Movie as whole)Sure but the strength of each scene has to have a certain flow...

You see Over Thinking things...

Anyway, I want to create a project that will Tell the Story, Hot sex, Different Situations, Locations, Diverse Cast, Muscle guys, Big dicks, Bubble asses...

Is that the update you wanted?? Probably not!! Hey but I came online to put in writing We are doing big things but things need to be put in order first. Moving on...

Beefy guy back in the house again, I have went back to power lifting again and putting back on the Mass. Fuck having a eight pac stomach, I'm old!! I am more than happy to keep a nice six pac, and have a big beefy back and thick guns.  Even making the legs meatier for the folks.  I was really leaning out and doing the whole eight pac thing. As seen below.

This was about 3weeks ago..

Yeah I will post another picture of What the gym has done to Me.

What has the gym done to Me?? OOhhh you will see. 

It's the Summer Time Bitches!!

Moving along again...

Alter Egos..

Say Hello to Pimp Daddy Diesel.



When it comes to selling Sex? Who does it better than a Pimp? I have always thought I was something of a pimp myself. And who doesn't Love a Pimp?? Come on!! It's a new generation, new social media, but same old rules..


Sex sells...

Coming soon!!

We all play characters in Life, I just happen to play a lot of characters! I will enjoy this one!!  And you might see the return of Dexter DeLarge..

Just in another form...

Sorry to the Fans that come to read my blog and I haven't been updating it as usual.  I have been using Twitter for sometime but I always have my Baby, This is my baby!! This is my hole in the wall, some people come for the pics, some come for the stories, interviews, Wacky Youtubes, Mister Personality(bad or good?) I will still be Rocking it and Rocking it for ya!!

Oh here is some bullshit(Jumping from subject to subject) It's the Summer:

OMG!! This is the weather when the guys do the retarded.."Wearing Sock with Sandals". I can't handle it!!

Is it Me? Or the gay boys are wearing short shorts? Hood rules to me was that the pair of shorts that you were wearing had to go past your knees or you had Daisy Dukes on?? I am I right?? Well that is Hood rules. Out in the Hamptons...Those boys only wear shorts that are above their knees. The whole preppy look has been done to death(But it's Classic)but I notice the shorts are even shorter and tighter..I'm not complaining at all!! Merely sharing an observation..

A good one.

Keep wearing those Short Shorts if you can get them smaller PLEASE DO!!
The summer time is not forgiving at all!! If you want that beach body or gym body you had to work all winter long to get it.  The Summer time is for all the guys that killed themselves in the gym to show off. And if you live in New York City that is the total of two months of Hot weather in the city that you get to Show it all off! Get to it...No hate at all I love to see the legs and knees of hot guys.

Love Bow Ties!! I do just not during the summer!! At night ROCK IT!! During the day, to have something wrapped around my neck and its 98 degrees outside...Not a good look for Me, I sweat!! I look at other people wearing bow ties in this summer heat and I sweat for them..

Ladies!! If your doing open toe shoes, please have your nails done(Hand/Feet)cause having some torn up toenails on the train or walking through the park is not a good look.

The best thing about living in NYC is that during the summer as soon as you enter the park. Your shirt comes off..

I don't care if its Morning/Afternoon/Evening the shirt comes off and you start using Cruise Control. Call it being Shallow, Pretentious, or whatever. Fuck that!! Was in gym all Winter working hard...Don't hate cause you were eating!!

Sorry to say, but I'm kind of over the whole ankle socks..at this point they look better on women. Sorry I'm old school, I like the old fashion tube socks(Calves/Above Calves) Now this is only my opinion...Ankle/Booties socks or whatever. They look better on Women! I'm sorry!!

It weirds Me out to see guys with too many bracelets on... I don't know maybe its Me, I think having too many gold bracelets looks tacky. I think having like 10to 20 colored bracelets on your wrist is overkill!! Now don't get me wrong...Some Bracelets have a deeper meaning.. I get that..

I'm talking about the twenty something's that have like 10-15 bracelets on each arm. More of a Poser then someone trying to be deep...

God the Holy Rants are back in fashion....

My Bloggers Block is over!!

Stay tuned for more exciting posts

2 comments:

Richard said...

Awesome it is going to be a DVD -since I am 48 and so old I still prefer DVDs instead of streaming. So expect me to buy the first copy.

Speaking of DVDs, your threesome scene in that Getting Levi's Johnson film remains the gold standard, IMO. Your performance never fails to do it for me.

Anonymous said...

Hardwire would be much hotter and make far bigger sales if Lawson Kane were versatile in it. Showing models doing exactly the same thing time and time again misses a great opportunity.