Tuesday, July 29, 2014

TWO SCENES OUT ONE IN CAN





Okay scene one was with the Great Sean Duran, I had a good time working with him and he is a true professional and We Banged out(Literally)that scene in two hours. A Professional...

A Pleasure to work with...







Scene number two, I'm surprised that this scene finally gets released...

The scene is about two years old(I'm so Beefy here). I'm happy it was released because I picked up Willam Vas(Scene partner)in the air and literally blast his ass mid air style and even open to the camera so you can actually see him in the air and my dick going in and out of his ass at the same time..

So it is interesting that I have two scenes out at the same time(Haven't had that happen in years)

So check out these new scenes...

I DO WHAT I DO BEST AND THAT IS FUCK ASS!!

1 comment:

Jeh said...

You're great