Thursday, August 29, 2013

HARDWIRE IS PARKED!!

Due to Creative differences....


HARDWIRE has been parked!! I feel I let down the fans and all the people that were waiting patiently for this project to come out.  I came up with the characters and storyline and I tried HARD to make this idea come to life only to come hit a WALL recently.....

I'm only one person, and I tried to make this happen as best as I could.  But problem after problem plagued this production..


No production should take 16months

I had my name on this project and my reputation was put on the line.

I can't keep jumping over hurdles trying to release this project.



AGAIN HARDWIRE HAS BEEN PARKED FOR NOW....


Until the Creative differences resolve itself


HARD WIRE WILL NOT SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY...at least not with my name on it.

I will keep people updated on the status of Hard Wire but for now.....

HARDWIRE IS PARKED!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry Diesel..looked like a real good project..hope it all works out

Anonymous said...

Diesel you are far better of without Dawgpound as they are all washed up. They are letting down their few remaining members, with video updates of less than once a month and showing no interest in their members.

Best you just write off Dawgpound and do your own thing for you will be happier and much more creative.

Anonymous said...

Diesel, I've followed your blogs for years, and I must say that the way you have been treated by the adult entertainment industry and industry-connected people has been disgraceful. You are a true, authentic soul, who always gives 100 percent towards your work; while having to deal, constantly, with the fakers, posers, racists, and age-obsessed idiots who have everything going for them, but a goddamn clue!

Keep on pushing and don't be discouraged. Your real fans know what's up. And, by the way, I've looked at recent photos you and still think you look way better TODAY than many of these skinny dudes half your age. They are not natural athletes and have no sexual magnetism.

Anonymous said...

I was very disappointed to learn that this movie will not see the light of day the actors was a good pair up and the story seem very good. I'M feeling some type of way that dogpound is still using the Hardwire name for other stuff that there doing which is very misleading.