Wednesday, May 29, 2013

CONGRATS TOMMY DEFENDI..



This was my first time meeting Tommy Defendi, new on the scene and working hard! We have kept in touch through the years and I have to say Congrats to Tommy for winning Hottest Cock at Grabbys 2013.  This is an old Vid of Tommy attending his first Hustlaball NYC..



A younger Tommy tearing up the stage!!



Tommy growing out the hair..FabScout Family! At the Hookies, I can't remember what year...Yeah at the Hookies





This was from a Raging Stallion Party in San Fran...



Anyway I don't give props(Much)but I thought I would write something nice for a FRIEND. I have known Tommy for a number of years and I'm really really proud that FINALLY he got his shine on..

Congrats on your Grabby!!

Hmm...Welcome to the club of the Hottest Cocks Mister!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diesel - you are a smart gentleman, giving recognition to colleagues.

Anonymous said...

Tommy does have a real nice cock..but yours still takes the best cock award!!!

Nick said...

He's such a nice guy, and so much more handsome in person with a big smile :)