Friday, September 29, 2017

HOT ONES


If you don't know my current Youtube BlackHole its Hot Ones..




This is on my radar currently because its a different take on the "Interview with Food" thing.  I really think these Youtubes are setting new ground on how we want our celebrities to be interviewed.  Its almost like we want our celebrities to feel pain for us.  It's a simple basic idea, WE WANT OUR CELEBRITIES to bleed for us.

As selfish as it sounds, I don't want my celebrity to bleed for me.

I do want them to be Fierce/Glam/Spit Fire/Throw Shade/Show excellence/Leave it on the Stage/Sing your Heart out/Cry for Me/Show me your emotions/Tell Me your secrets/Tell me your desires..

You see where Im going with this??

Where was I??

Oh HotOnes the show, I'm really digging the Youtube and I posted a few of my faves:
















I got more to post later, I'm giving you a taste of what is going on in my brain right now. A never ending Loop of Hot Ones Youtubes and I hope I can pass on that burden to you...


Call Me evil right?  Get ready for your Youtube BlackHoles...


You are welcome

No comments: