Wednesday, September 27, 2017

So We calling it BoyPussy now??

Hello World,

Okay after two exhausting posts where I had to do major research. I wanted to change the pace of the blog and talk about something that is new and emerging on the scene..

Twinks calling their ass "Boy Pussy".

Boy Pussy? We made that climb Folks. In a new Era of Gender/Sexually Fluid. The Twinks have stepped up their game and are embracing their Boy Pussy.  Now I will be honest at first, I hated it! I really could not stand when a cute boy started referring to their ass as a Boy Pussy.  I'm not trapped into labels of Masculinity/Femininity, like some are.  In reality there are more Masc4Masc written in profiles than ever, but I never subscribed into that. I thought cute was cute and that cuteness can be of a masculine or feminine person. But I'm not perfect, sometimes I can be turned off, If a Boy is giving me too much Cunt.  Being feminine is one thing, but when you are giving Pussy Cunt Diva ALL THE TIME, it can be a bit too much.  Now that is a personal thing for myself, people are entitled to be Whom EVER they want to be.

I'm Tiptoeing that subject, because this new generation of Gender/Sexually fluid people. They get highly offended and dramatic, if you say the wrong things.  And I don't need a whole bunch of comments about doing away with labels, and people have the right to do what they want. Blah Blah..

This is my blog and my opinion, these are not words written in the bible or enforced by the government.  It's merely blogging and its really not that deep. But we are getting off course, We talking BoyPussy..

Yes at one time I couldn't stand hearing a Boy refer to their ass as BoyPussy. And you know what?  Now I don't mind..

There I said...

 I don't mind when a Twink/Boy refers to their ass as a BoyPussy. In some creepy way it has become endearing, I thought my dick could never get hard hearing "BoyPussy" but through the years, the beast inside me has settled down and realized BoyPussy is a term I can live with.  There is a special power there on displaying your hole as a BoyPussy.  When done right it can actually be sexy considering they are combining "Boy" with "Pussy" two very contrasting ideas, made into one. 

I consider this a Byproduct of the Gender/Sexually Fluid trend currently happening.

I still love hearing "Hole" "Ass" "Butt"

Now that the Gender/Sexually fluid are using BoyPussy, the Ultra masculine guys are stressing heavy "Man Ass".  "You want to fuck my Man Ass?" Man Ass say it with me M-A-N-A-S-S...

There is such a harshness with saying "Man Ass" like a fake macho image comes to mind.
  Fuck my Man Ass.
 Yeah get some of this Man Ass... I got
 "Man Ass" for you.

 Say it fast like ten times Once you hear it long enough it begins to sound like..

"You want Mayonnaise" "You want ManAss" "You want Mayonnaise?"

So its a toss up for me, Do I want Man Ass or do I want BoyPussy???

Why not do Both...

Ass is Ass.

Another post later..

No comments: