Friday, November 17, 2017

Light Day in the Gym

Okay so here is a very campy Youtube by Me.




So its a light day in the gym, and I'm feeling good, so I break out the camera and capture a quick session at the gym.  So here I am trying to grow these "Old" guns and get back into shape.  Now I know what your thinking..

"You in Good shape now"

But with that said, its almost that extra that is added to that "You in Good Shape now"  Its "You in Good shape for a Man your Age"  Its "You still look good all these years"  ...

Its all Ego, Bodybuilding is a total selfish sport/Hobby/passion. There is no team effort involved, there is no Team pride, its about going to gym and creating something in the mirror you like..

I don't want to stand on some soapbox and preach the advantages of going to the gym and working out and eating healthy cause that would bore MOST of you.  But again, I enjoy working out cause its an Totally selfish endeavor, its has nothing to do with anybody else. Its your focus at the gym, its you under that weight pushing. Your gains are due to You.

 Nobody else...

Some will get this, and some won't...

It's not for you to get, its something you Live!!

Anyway I have to post a workout Video, for the last couple of weeks all I was posting was Cooking Youtubes.  So most of you thought I was just eating and not hitting the gym as usual.  So I had to switch up speeds and show that...

Even though I throw down in the Kitchen and can Cook a mean MacNCheese.  I get off my ass and make it to the gym so I can burn off those calories and fat.

Don't get it twisted, I workout hard so I can eat what I like without having too much Guilt.

Anyway another post coming at you...

No comments: