Monday, July 14, 2008

RENTBOY POOL PARTY FORT LAUDERDALE














Okay Okay....I know I havent posted for a long long time...but give me a break People its not easy trying to travel around the U.S and still maintain the blog everyday and stuff. So what has been missing?? Posts on the Virgin Mega store and then Folsom Prison Release Party. Before I get to those I have alot to talk about lately.... I just got back from Fort Lauderdale and all I have to say is RJ DANVERS AND NICK CROSS these are my two favorite people that I met on the trip. I need to make a recap in the next coming days as photos are still coming in from sources so I will keep ya posted. Until then enjoy these few pics for now Got to run peace

1 comment:

James said...

Oh my dam... what a lucky guy! I wish i could touch tongues with you! Very nice