Monday, July 21, 2008

MOVIES MOVIES MOVIES







Its that time again for Wrap Up of the Movies I have seen in the past couple of weeks. WANTED, I thought the movie was great I was pleased with the movie. HANCOCK Will Smith as Superhero it was good, but yet another story where Major Black Lead has to have equally star powered Co Stars..... BATMAN long overdue and perhaps the Movie that saved that franchise. I thought Heath playing the Joker was going to be stretch....... I was wrong.... he played a great Joker and overall the movie was Hot!! I had to wait 45Min's in line to see the movie and it was worth the wait.... A must see of a Movie....

So Far My Top Five movies for the Summer were in no particular order: Iron Man, Wanted, Batman, Kung Fu Panda, Hulk.

Movies still coming out to Watch for: WATCHMEN, Step Brothers, X Man(untold stories) Terminator, Tropic Thunder

No comments: