Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My WORST MISTAKE

Worst mistake

Dating a guy who had an uncle who killed himself...in my old relationship my ex had an uncle that raised him, he was attached and when that uncle killed himself my Ex took his death pretty hard.

I tried to be there but the impact was heavy. i found myself being in a Co dependent relationship.

After taking his abuse and verbal attacks we had to part ways when he started lashing out and attacking Me.

My ex doesnt want to let me go...

I wont get my closure and it hants me everyday..

Anyway Donnie if reading this
LET ME GO!!!

You need help!

1 comment:

Sue said...

OMG! I once dated a guy whose mother committed suicide. That was a huge mistake too. STAY AWAY FROM SUICIDAL RELATIVE DATES! A big lesson to learn in life! Not too funny, huh?

http://suefairview.com/