Tuesday, May 13, 2008

FOLSOM PRISON




Well its that time of the year again and I have another release due out called Folsom Prison. Now............... U see the cover!!!!! Moving on..........

In this movie which I think is even better than Telescope...I play a innocent man locked in jail and is roughed up by some corrupt prison guards. But there is a twist at the end of movie which will amaze people. So its a must of a movie to see. The whole movie is hot and u guys better go out there and check it out. hmmm what else I have alot of stuff going on.....

This Friday I will be heading over to Palm Springs and doing an appearance out there and should be back in NYC that Sunday or Monday. And then the following week I will be Chitown at IML doing more appearances over there so I will be traveling all over the place so support me and I will keep u guys posted.

Peace Bitches

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hope to see YOU again at IML, SIR. We only talked last year at the Leather Market, but i hope that just maybe something more may happen this year. Drink lots of water, and i'll be available for use, SIR!