Friday, November 02, 2012

IN FORT LAUDERDALE SHOOTING

Whew...


Okay I have to make this quick, hanging out in Fort Lauderdale and chilling with my peeps Dylan Roberts(if you remember from our Scene on Extrabigdicks.com) and Drake Jaden and CHILLING.... With all the things that are going on in NYC it was time to get away and fly out to get some sun and just relax and also get some work done. So you are here first to hear that I shot a major scene with Matthew Rush and Robert Axel and it was full of passion and lust and these guys really got with the whole flow.

 I finally had my chance to not only work with the amazing Matthew Rush and I also had the chance to direct him in a scene and the scene was really good. Both guys brought their A game and the Chemistry on scene was FIRE, that had to literally hold a camera and not try to jerk off at the same time. We had alot of funny moments on set and I was there to capture it all on film.. I starting to enjoy this Directing thing....

Not only did we get the classic making out and soft passion scene that I wanted but we also have to great shot footage of the beach and the sunrise on the water. I mean I'm trying not to focus on what is going on back home in NYC but eventually I have to go home and face the music. My support/heart go out to those people out in NYC/NJ/Bos that was hit hard by Sandy. Speaking of which the mean reason that I wanted to go the Florida in the first place is because I HAVE NO FUCKING LIGHTS AND I'M NOT SITTING IN A HOUSE WITH MY EDITING EQUIPMENT AND AT LEAST SOME FORM OF ENTERTAINMENT...

To be told I got stuck in Washington for about 5days just sitting around and eating and worrying what is going on in NYC, I keep reading the news about the flooding and all the water in the subways and I was stuck because there is no trains and at the time there were no buses able to bring me back to NYC.. So...... I put my head together with

Dawgpoundusa.com and We decided to do a great shot... Anyway I wanted to reach out to all the fans and let you know I'm okay and everything is alright.. Yet probably when I go home I will jump on Twitter and starting ranting about having no electricity and not being able to edit the great scene I directed

1 comment:

Sue said...

I am very excited that you are shooting with Matthew Rush! This project will be really big and has such great legs I am so impressed with its potential, ever since you told me about it! I just love every episode I see and can't wait to see the next one! The quality is built into Hard Wire and you are doing a great job with it Diesel! Keep up the good work!

http://suefairview.com/