Friday, September 12, 2008

REAL MODELISH PICS: GIOPHOTOGRAPHY







ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! THIS IS DIESEL WASHINGTON.

This is My blog. the Editor gave it to me.. but yet I have to share it!!! I do all the hard work.. I'm the One with the Dirty Hands!!! Yet all these New Characters??? U Guys will never do the things I have!! Never!!! I live and Breathe Sex!!! Manly Hot, Wet, Dirty Sex!!! Dexter U may be Funny at times...But U Cant Fuck, like I fuck!!! The "Editor" is too stuck inside of His Own Head to fuck.. and The Big Boss.. well I don't want to say anything cause U might have me Killed!!! But this Blog is my Baby!!! U guys better bring some Fire..if I'm going to share this with ya!!!

U HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Editor Why are ya Doing This???? I'm Diesel..... Ur Favorite!!!!

I Guess U only Use me for Sex!!! I'm just Ur Sex Toy!!! Ur Human Dildoe!!!

Well I will take that!!! At least I'm the Hottest One out of the Four!!

Nice to Meet ya Dexter!! Nice to Meet ya Big Boss.......Sir!!

BIG SHOUT OUT TO GIO!!

Gio Ur eye for detail and the way U use a Camera is Amazing!!!

BIG SHOUT OUT TO
FABSCOUT ENTERTAINMENT

4 comments:

Unknown said...

even better pix

ghani3an said...

i refresh ur website daily
just to see new hot picture
for the most sexy man in earth

please how can i contact you
i need ur email ur num
ur so hot killing me
just send me email now at ghani3an@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey, fella, keep your mouth off my friend, Dexter. I don't see your big rubber dick for sale at the nearest sex shop. (Wish to hell I did! What are you going to do about that?) The new pix are class, up-scale art gallery, but very HOT nevertheless. I'm glad you are expanding your hoorizons. Much style, much attitude and still all D.W. Thanks for sharing. Are they for sale? (I know you are.) LOL

filmfanatikk said...

I don't care what you call yourself, just keep the XXX pix cummin'!!!! You want response, I'll give you a hand full! LOL