Friday, January 14, 2011

I'M GOING TO RETIRE THE WORD "HATER" FOR MY USE!!

Okay....

I use that word Hater way too much...


So I'm making it official I wont use the phrase "Hater" to describe people who have issues with Me...

The new word is Secret Admirer...


Cause that is what it really is.....

I am a confirmed Attention whore...I have said it many many times before. Press is Press as long as they spell your name right. Secret Admirers view you from afar(hence the Internet)they don't know you personally, never talked to you. They already had an impression of you before you even opened your mouth. They read your Blog, Facebook update, Tweet and made a judgment about you personality from the tone of your writing(Which I don't understand, its merely words on a screen)they don't see your body language, they dont know if its your true or online personality(which can be different depending on the person) I find the whole thing funny because upon meeting any of these people its a different story..

They either claim to not remember what they said, and then back pedal.

Or they blame their online personality citing it was only alittle humor at my expense

Or its another Cut throat attention whore wanting more attention and they figure might as well go after the loudest voice.

Anyway I look at it I will always be the bad guy, If I speak my opinion about someone, it now becomes "I'm attacking them". While someone can make a comment about Me its merely "Hes stating his opinion, in an open and mature fashion" and I have thin skin.

Well a New Admirer has stepped on the scene..

Eric Rhodes

This is what he had to say about Me.

Now a fan hit him up on his stop saying this:

Until recently I was mostly into euro-twinks. However, I must say that I really enjoy your work, even if you seem to dislike it at times. You are the reason I turned my attention to more adult types. I think you must be an absolute wonderful performer to be able to maintain a great performance standard even when you felt miserable. What I am trying to say is don't pay attention to the haters (yeah, I sound like Diesel, but he's right in this respect) or to your inner-hating voices. You are were a great performer and true eye-candy. I wish that when I was your age I would have looked half a good as you

Eric's response


Well thanks, but yeah…the whole sounding like Diesel with the “haters” thing…ugh… something about him works my last nerve. An Overgrown black man booty poppin like a Jerry Springer reject, to singing a lily allen song just makes me want to throw my computer across the room. Hopefully that was the reaction he was trying to get by making such shit for the public.

Now remember the Booty Popping Vid, I did for you the Fans???



Did this Vid for the fans, because I took a poll on my site and that is what u wanted. You guys pick the music and that is what I do...

Entertain the Fans...

You see how the Secret Admirers attack Us? How does my Booty Shake push his buttons enough to want to throw his computer across the room?? Why cause I thought to it?? Like I give a shit if he likes my booty shake or not???

I wanted a great career, directing job, hot Bf and the whole package. He has that.....

SO I'M THE ONE THAT HAS SOMETHING TO BITCH OUT!!!


I'm single and lonely, I don't work much, and I WANT a directing job.


To Me he has the whole package and he still whines and bitches about shit.


I mean I can't put out a simple Booty Shake Vid that makes MY fans happy??WTF?

Seeing them happy makes me happy...

Real Talk
Ever since the story broke that Eric has words for Me...


Everybody is saying "It would be so hot to see you guys going at it, like some sort of Fight Club thing. A battle of the giants to see who gives up the ass....

Well I'm glad that people think that is a hot scene in the making, sort of like Naked Combat with the loser giving up his ass to the Winner. Its a great idea but what am I exactly winning here....

I'm a total top and he is a bottom, he already gets fucked/Dp'd/fisted!! So unless there is a cash prize involved why bother getting in a ring to fight it out??

Kind of like a gay UFC thing, with two huge muscle guys going at it for a purse. Funny!!!

Anyway more later.


Next post the Dallas trip....

1 comment:

Sue said...

Eric is batshit crazy. Why are you listening to him?

http://fairviewsue.wordpress.com/