Wednesday, April 13, 2011

DROP IT LIKE ITS HOT!!

Okay this commercial has reached epic levels



Advertisers know they have a hit with a catchy song, a funny character that can turn booty dancing into something that is no longer sexual is classic. Love this commercial, its not better than MMMM Cheese!! seen here:



I love the concept and I think because of the number of hits that one single commercial got. I think We will see more of this booty popping character, I guess I'm a geek I just want to see the direction that this character will go in.

Anyway, Youtubers are coming out the shit load and doing "Sun Drop" skits:



Long style damn, but got to give them props!!



Grandmom dropping it!! Damn!!



French fry eater!!



Funny!!



She got all her friends involved!! Nice!! I was just home sitting and watching TV and the commercial comes on over and over!! Finally it got so catchy that I had to write a post about it.

Obsessing over this commercial....You can tell I'm bored!!

No comments: