Monday, April 13, 2009

I LOVE WATCHING "FRASIER", THERE I SAID IT!!




I dont know what more to say.....

David Hyde Pierce is an Emmy- and Tony Award-winning American actor, best known for his role as psychiatrist Dr. Niles Crane on the NBC sitcom Frasier. I went to See His New Show "Accent on Youth" It was Good!!! It wasnt like Spamalot!!! Anyway....

I love the Wit on the Show, and its a smart comedy!!! The Dialog is well written... and I love all the characters(Talking about Frasier)... Frasier and His brother Niles... Are Pretentious Snobs, Self Absorbed, only Caring about Worldly Goods,(Wine, Women, Suits, Chess,bah bah bah)I like the Fact that they Walk Around like their Shit doesn't Stink, but time after time they Wind Up in the Craziest Situations......

Geek Alert Geek Alert.....

Anyway I like watching Frasier......

FUCK YA!!! IF U DONT UNDERSTAND!!! LOL

1 comment:

DeWayneinsd said...

A Classic show that slips a banana peel under pretentious blowhards everywhere ! Daniel Hyde Pierce was a truly great foil for Kelsey.