Thursday, January 08, 2009

GAYVN'S AND GRABBY'S



Okay its that time of the Year again...

Awards and Awards, Big Question?

LET ME START OFF AND SAY VOTE FOR ME!!! GRABBY HOST moving on.....

Will I be nominated for anything?? I don't know, The only movies I have under my belt for 2008, Telescope(Monster Hit!!) Folsom Prison(XBiz nominated for Movie of the Year) Double Standard(My first romantic scene, on 100 best of Year list on Mannet.com)

Hmmm I don't know? Maybe I will be nominated for Best Duo Scene(Telescope, Bully)???


But they added New categories to the Mix this Year.... The category that concerns Me the Most.....BEST TOP...

I don't know People, when I heard that they added Best Top my Ears starting burning!!! If I was to be nominated for anything...... BEST TOP would be high on the list!!!

COME ON!!!! I don't want to ruin my chances or anything!! But that is a No brainer!!! At least I should get nominated???? Not to sound fucked up or anything!! But the Best Top category should only have Total Top performers.... That is my opinion, I'm a Top I shouldn't have to compete with Versatile performers or bottoms. Call it fucked up or whatever.... Why shouldn't a Versatile performer Win Best Top? Or a bottom??

I will explain... I don't bottom(ever) so its not like I can double my chances for winning an award for versatile or bottom awards. And I don't think its fair that Versatile performers can win Best Bottom, Best Versatile, Best Top. I have proven by Far that I'm one of the Best Tops in the Industry today!!! I never claimed to have the biggest dick, or thickest, but I know How to throw a Fuck!!!

Hmmmm so we will see what happens as far as nominations...I didn't plan to go to the Gayvn's this year.. But Who Knows??? If I get nominated for Best Top I might have to go, cause I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHO BEATS ME AS BEST TOP!!!

If that sounds cocky, I'm sorry but I worked hard to show off my Topping skills!! Without Question I know I'm a Good Top but lets see what Gayvn folks have to say??

I got to go now!!! Peace

No comments: