Tuesday, February 24, 2009

DIESEL WASHINGTON INTERVIEW BY BARRETT LONG

http://barrettlongsvegasvacation.blogspot.com/2009/02/diesel-washingtonbehindthe-scenes.html

Above is the Link to Barrett Long's Blog, Here I have an interview with Barrett and We set the Record Str8 about things... I really like Barrett this Guy is about business and it was a Good Experience to see How Running Ur Own Company is(First Production)!!! This was His first Project and I was Honored that he called me... Truth be Known I took a Pay Cut for this!!!! Here is Us Feeling some Tension about Tomorrow's Scene together.





I wanted the Fans and Industry to See Two of the Power Houses going at it. Its a battle of the Big Men..

Barrett's Dick is Bigger than Mine... that is not in question!!

The Question is Who is the Better Top????(For Me at Least) It was a battle of Who Fucks the Best, and handles the Bottom better(Kirk Cummings) He has His Own Style and I have My Own...

We put Ego's aside to Film a Hot Movie!!!

Now I'm Coming into this.....Working For My Competition, Being Directed by my Competition(Co Directed by Mike), In a Scene with my Competition, Battling To see Who is the Better Top, On top Of that my Competition will also be Editing the Footage...... So the Chips are against Me!!!

AND THAT'S THE WAY I LIKE IT!!!!!

FOR THIS MOVIE I CREATED TWO MORE SEX POSITIONS, THE CANNONBALL AND THE HUMAN SPIT ROAST.....I know Ur wondering WHAT THE HELL IS HE TALKING ABOUT????

Since I was going into battle with Barrett, I had to Bring New Positions to the table as well as Trademark moves!!! This Movie will be a Must See!!!(I say that alot but its True!!)

I will Post Pics of the Human Spit Roast of Kirk Cummings!!! be patient.

I have other Vids to Edit(I have tons of Footage) Its all Good!!!

No comments: