Thursday, February 05, 2009

THE WAR ENDS NOW!!!!

Okay I about had enough........

I have been so pissed lately because of projects failing and my schedule being so crazy lately....

I still don't get along with Kameron...but I need to turn my focus to my path right about now.... Most people know about the battle by now..and I just want people to realize that I'm a real person with real feelings..... The intent of the blog was to show the Real Kameron and I think I did that....... Hes not so innocent as people claim... and the comment that was the most stand out for me as the Step on or Be Stepped on... I don't use that energy.

But the things that I have learned from this blog war.... I will always be looked at as the bad guy no matter what I do.... Its either I'm being a Diva... or I'm going crazy. I don't get it, I will always be looked at as the guy with attitude. I cant shake it or fight it.... I speak my mind and all people seem to do is rip apart everything I say...

The biggest mistake of this Blog war is that I made Kameron Scott even more famous and brought him into the Big Time..... Ur welcome Kameron....

To end this blog... I will end it on a good note.......Even though I don't get along with Kameron, I'm forever linked to him because of this DVD and its good work.... I think all the energy was captured on film Of Our Power struggle.

All the reviews have been positive and its real Jock action!! I got so tired of seeing the movies with so called Jocks and they cant play ball, or fake the moves...

Diesel and Kameron get on the court and the action is real, and captures the Jock energy like no movie ever could...

Anyway Playbook will be in stores Feb 24 I will post a blog with the Pics and everything stay tuned...

Of course behind the scenes stuff and then I have a Big Offer Coming for the Fans!! Stay tuned!!

No comments: