Wednesday, October 06, 2010

OH I FORGOT!!


So this is from Suite703...since then I carved out the body alittle more...



This is the body currently...



I had to leave something for the Haters they bring a smile to my day.

To the constant supporters, readers, Fans..

Much Love!!!

I'm preparing for battle!!

Alot of hard work to get that stomach down!! Now step inside of my mental:

I got the waist down and the six pack is strong, there is indication of the mystery eight pac forming.

I currently changed my diet as I'm going into my bulkng stage of things. The body fat count is low and I can maintain that, while adding muscle. Time to pump up!! The major problem was the body fat count for Me. Adding muscle is easy, keeping good cardio and most important to maintain a healthy diet, and that was one of things I had problems with(late night snacks). All fixed!!

Because I'm a nut and concerned about my Character!! I should ask "You guys/girls the question??

Rather see me Bulky, or ripped up??

It's just a question...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great! Frankly, I think you should go with the ripped look for now. Not because it is intrinsically better than the thick look, but because it's simply more competitive in today's environment. And I'd like to see you out there more, showing the twinks how it's done! But don't get to hung up on being some kind of ultimate black top. Those few scenes you've done, where you're a dick-sucking, piss bottom have been extremely captivating (pardon the pun). I think you should explore that avenue even more. Much love.

Dre said...

Get as bug as can without sacrificing too much definition.Bring them pecs out.

Anonymous said...

Bulky ages you. Ripped up makes you look much younger. The small waist looks best on you.

ANTHONEY BRYANT said...

DIESEL...RIPPED IS THE WAY TO GO!!!

Unknown said...

Hi T..usually I like the bulky look...more masculine to myself...then I read the comment after Dre's and wondered perhaps he (anon) is correct for your work profile..I still like the slightly bulky look thanks...Rgds..Laurie

Unknown said...

Hi T..usually I like the bulky look...more masculine to myself...then I read the comment after Dre's and wondered perhaps he (anon) is correct for your work profile..I still like the slightly bulky look thanks...Rgds..Laurie

Anonymous said...

You look fucking great regardless, but I think I much prefer the bulky look by a slight hair. But the ripped is wow inducing. Keep up the great work.

BTW, were you at the NYCC yesterday? I saw someone who looked similar to you walking around, but I said it couldn't be you because he looked slimmer and he was damn tall. Now it seems it could have been you. lol

Anonymous said...

And also, was your hat yesterday silver? I could have been like a War Machine type cap or something. If so, then it was def you. Damn, that sucks if I missed out on saying hi and gettin' a pic with you.

Anonymous said...

Arnold used to go for the slimmer, "ripped" look when he was filming. Think of that as a message from the master of movie muscle.