Monday, August 10, 2009

THIS IS SHOCKING!!! BE READY!!!DEXTER IS BACK!!!



SILENCE OF THE LAMBS

One of my All time Favorite Movies...... Hands down!!!! I love the Scene with Buffalo Bill and he is wearing the skin and does the dance......

I always wanted to do that Skit.....But of Course I would have to it Dexter DeLarge style!!!

U Bitches can't handle Dexter!!!! I will cut ur fucking throat out!!!!

Fuck Fuck!!!

This is Paying A Tribute.........


DEXTER DELARGE AS "BUFFALO BILL" The Intro:


And the Actually Vid Dexter DeLarge as "Buffalo Bill"


Dexter DeLarge went all out for the Vid I think its Incredible!!!Instead of going for the Funny...Dexter took it to a Dark Place....

Dexter U are so creative yet dark.... I don't get ya????

Before U bitches even talk....No there is no bump on my Lip(clump on Lip..that was the Lipstick,U can tell I dont know how to put on Lip stick) I thought I WOULD TALK ABOUT THAT BEFORE CUNTS START RUNNING THEIR MOUTH!!

I LOVE CHARACTERS!!! I WILL PLAY THE ROLE THE END!!!








Of Course there are tributes that are so fucking funny.... "Clerks Buffalo Bill"


And of Course Family Guy:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm always up for Dexter and his sick shit.

I've only seen the sanitized TV versions of Silence of the Lambs and was absolutely not even aware of this scene until I just saw it here. How ridiculous is that?

Loved this.