Wednesday, October 07, 2009

CLUB FORT LAUDERDALE!!!

Okay so its Saturday.....

I left off with Krist Cummings crashing in another bed.....

So lets say it was Awkward the Morning.....He had a long Walk of Shame Home!!(MORE LATER ABOUT MY REVENGE....its funny!!)

So it was a Lazy Saturday......

I headed to the gym with Austin Wilde working out at the gym.

The gym is Nice(for a Gym in a Gay Bathhouse, LOL)they had some equipment and dumbbells, cable rows, leg presses, I have to be honest the place was nice...real nice!!

I needed to work out because I still had two more shows at JOHNNY'S to do....

I'm checking out Austin in the Gym, He has a good routine down...I'm a Personal Trainer so of course I'm watching(From a Distance)to see that He is doing the exercises correctly... So Yeah I was basically hating on him(LOL).....

I mean his fucking stomach is ripped!!Nice V torso working to a tapered trim waist with the Cum Gutters in full effect!!

So after the gym I had to get some Footage while we were still pumped up!! Here it goes:


Okay I had my two shows at JOHNNY'S, no pics this time......sometimes carrying around a camera all the time is a pain in the ass. U got enough footage from the other shows....

I rushed over to Club Fort Lauderdale..... I wanted to see Austin Wilde and Ryan Raz perform. I was waiting for this all weekend!!!

Here are the guys at the Bathhouse...Diesel Washington, Kain Warn, Austin Wilde and Ryan Raz:


Austin Wilde and Ryan Raz performance on stage.........

My dick was hard watching!!!! Which is kind of strange??? Who knows whats that about??? Def had Me interested!!! I wanted to climb on stage and get involved......but I wanted to be the Watcher this time around.....

Now everybody from the House was there to see the show...

Even that Little Fucker KRIST CUMMINGS

I wanted my revenge!!!!(I sound so intense!!LOL)

He was a Go Go boy at Club Fort Lauderdale for the night, so I was bumping into him everywhere...

I didn't want to talk to that Fucker!!! He made several attempts to spark up a Conversation with Me...but I was basically done.......

There is alot of drama behind this......

I will tell ya in the Next blog

2 comments:

Austin Wilde said...

Just wanted to say I had a blast hanging out with you that whole weekend :)

The pics are great. And the vids...well, im drinking in like all of them haha

see you soon!

Anonymous said...

that austin wilde is hot!!! amazing abs...but he's young ..what will he look like at 40?