Wednesday, October 07, 2009

FREESTYLING WITH UNZIPPED.NET

Check me out on Unzipped.net


http://blog.unzipped.net/2009/10/diesel-washington-can-freestyle-like-a-motherfucker.html


Okay I know I need to polish on my skills....It has been a long time since I last free styled....

I was put on the spot(In a good way)Here was the Step Up!!!

I was asked to Freestyle rap using the words November, Unzipped, and some other subjects.......

The pressure was on!!!!I never back down from a challenge......And I wasnt about to start now!!!!

PEOPLE BEAR WITH ME!!!

I know this is a tough month.........Diesel Washington here and there and soon U people will get tired of Me....I know it

Just bear with Me for this month......

I have so many projects working right now, and I know the Industry is saying Damn!!!! This guy is everywhere!!! But it's a good thing.....

I like to perform People and act, this is what U do when U have to promote Urself!!! I have alot more blogs to write and Vids to put out there.

Get ready It doesn't stop here...

1 comment:

Dre said...

I never get tired of seeing you Dog. Even with clothes on you are phyne as hell