Friday, October 02, 2009

TO SHOCK U PEOPLE!!!



So the Top secret project is revealed..........


There U go folks....Diesel and Cameron Marshall on the Cover of Unzipped.....


DIESEL WASHINGTON FINALLY HAS HIS FIRST COVER ON A MAG!!!

And at the same time I had a chance to work with a Major Crush of Mine Cameron Marshall!!!

So I retired, just to regroup and then come back even harder!!!!


DID U GUYS OUT THERE REALLY THINK THAT THE WHOLE DIESEL WASHINGTON EXPERIENCE WAS OVER?????


Not hardly....


Haters get on Ur computer and start typing Ur hate email now.....


LOL

6 comments:

Eduardo Guize said...

No hate, just to say that that cover is AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

great pic...want to see the inside pics....have to get it!!

Anonymous said...

VERY hot cover.

WARLOCK-QUIRÓN said...

Dear Diesel, I love that photo of the Cover of Unzipped.
Congratulations men ! ! ! ! !
I knew that you could surprise me, that's why I found it hard to believe that you talk about your retirement.
I'm very happy for your achievement and I await more surprises in the near future.
Again, congratulations to you. A big kiss and a hug friend.

Adrian.-

WARLOCK-QUIRÓN said...

This comment I wish you had it in your mind, because to me you seem a spectacular performer, and it is regarding your previous post.
Ok, I know you're a Fucking aggressive, but I would like to know if you can provide me a good scene where you really show it that you can play a romantic role.
I know you are good in rough scenes, and you know that raising the temperature to such scenes, but ... can you raise the temperature with a good romantic scene?. That's something I'd like to see you.
Well, congratulations men ! ! ! !

Adrian.-

Lenny said...

I am surprised that you have not been on the cover of a magazine until now. You must offended a number of people in the industry. With a body like yours, you should have been showcased a long time ago. But you are not an ass kisser I gather from blog.