Wednesday, October 07, 2009

NAKED AMBITION PARTY TOMMORROW!!




NEWS FLASH!!!! I'm heading to the Museum of Sex...
http://www.museumofsex.com/exhibit/naked-ambition

There is an opening party at the Museum, its the Naked Ambition exhibit party.....

I'm going....... I have to!!!

Jessica Vaccaro, Director of Communications and Library Services

Sent Me an invite to the event and Alex Silk, Luc Wylder, Candida Royalle, Vanessa Del Rio and Ron Jeremy will be on hand........


How cool would it be to meet Ron Jeremy and Vanessa Del Rio???????


.......There are no words that can explain, What is Going to Happen???? I will have my camera will Me all times and get as many interviews as I can....

I can't write this blog right now...

My hands are shaking..

Legends, Icons.........My teenage Jerk off Actors in person....In the same room.....

I will Def have this recorded

THE HATERS SHOULD BE HITTING ME HARD RIGHT NOW!!!!

No comments: