Sunday, October 11, 2009

THE PRESHOW OF HUSTLABALL:GETTING READY



Okay it's the Day of the Hustlaball NYC 2009..

Everybody is ready and all the Performers came to get ready for the SHOW of SHOWS...

Club Rebel is on 30th Street 8ave, Manhattan Nyc....Doors open at 11pm sharp..VIP service for those who have tickets...

VIP upstairs will be the place to be!!! Chi Chi spinning the tracks and getting the boys naked!!!

I'm super excited about the show...Im Hosting with Lady Fag!!!I wanted to do this post so I can get ready for the show. All the footage after the show will take Me Days to Edit and upload so bear with this blog for at least 1day(giving ya a heads up)

THIS BLOG WILL HAVE THE MOST COVERAGE OF ANY OTHER SITE, BLOGGER, WEB..........

I will act as Performer, Model, reporter, and ask the questions everybody wants asked!!! I'm still on the look out for People to hire Me to cover their events(another Hustle) or Stars....I will make them good!!!

But of course footage...

Lets start at Tommy Defendi...Yummy!!!:





And lets talk about Avi Dar.......Sexy as Hell!!!


Mike Dreyden talking with his Co Star:




We are talking about the Show, and getting ready for the Party of the Year!!:



And here is the gear:



This is the layout of the club(so U guys will know ur way around the club):


Joey Arias does his sound check........He is Amazing!!!!




And finally RICKY SINZ, I had a bad time with the whole GAYVN(We all know this) thing....and I made out of line comments at Ricky.....and I finally had a chance to clear the air and say "I'm Sorry". I made alot of mistakes......trashed people along the way(some deserved it, some didn't) I have always said "I'm alittle crazy here and there" but for the most part....When I make a mistake in the past, I like to correct those mistakes in the present:


One good thing about having a blog......

I get to read over past posts...and see the emotion in the writing...If I made prior mistakes it's all written in the blog.... So when I see the mistake I can handle the problem directly... Yeah I pour my heart and soul on this blog....It's entertaining yet at the same time..... Gives Me a place to vent!!!

Thanks to all the Support from the Fans, Models, Agents, Photographers, Promoters. I'm working hard to come back......

But I have to fix the mistakes I made in order to Move on to greater things...

I keep telling you People!!!! U haven't seen anything yet......

I got more and more coming Ur way....

No comments: