Friday, May 22, 2009

FRANCESCO D'MACHO AND DAMIEN CROSSE

Francesco D'Macho and Damien Crosse are in love........ Baby boys if U are not in Chi Town I'm missing ya!!!! I want to say happy Wedding Bells for the both of ya!!! I miss ya Damien and I wanted to come to Ur Wedding!!! I'm stupid for not getting myself together for that trip!!!

Hmmmm? I'm out in Chi town and U and Francesco met out here for the Grabby Weekend last year....It has been a whole year now!!! And U guys are still together!!!! I want to Wish u guys well!!!!

I didn't forget about ya Damien!!!!!

Ur my Best Friend Bro!!!!

I only wish I was there with ya celebrating Ur Marriage to that Hunk of a Man..... Francesco, don't ever show me Ur Ass again!!!!! Ur tempting Me to do things.........And I can't play with My Best Friend's Man!!! Or maybe I can????

Anyway ......... Damien!!!! I miss ya!!! I LOVE YA VERY MUCH AND I WANTED TO WISH YA THE VERY BEST!!!!!

UR MY BFF!!!

for the people who don't know......BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!!!!!

LOVE YA FRANCESCO AND DAMIEN!!!!!!!

THIS IS UR SPECIAL DAY!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember Damien Crosse as a "Broke Straight Boy". He seems like a very nice guy. I'm not familiar with D'Macho. However, I do appreciate the behind the scenes of the adult movie industry.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the wishes beautiful! Really wish you could of made it.

Big X and all our love,

D & F

BTW, congrats on performer of the year!!! fucking liiiiive xx

Anonymous said...

Francesco is one hot, cum junkie. I'm jealous of Damien. I'm glad they're happy together.

Anonymous said...

Are Damien and Francesco divorcing?