Tuesday, May 19, 2009

IM BACK!!!



Okay, I know I havent posted in some time......well Im back!!!!!

The reason why I haven't posted???? I have so many things going on at the same time nowadays I needed some time to get things in order!! One of the main reasons I havent posted was because I was Sick!!!

Before rumors get started it was the common cold.......Its been fucking Cold here in NYC, I mean its Late May and it was 38 yesterday....my body hurts and my nose is running.... I'm a Mess!!!

I feel much better today........No its not Swine Flu, or the Monster...... Common Cold!!! Just call me Sunkist right about now....I'm finishing carton after carton of Orange juice.....

Oh before I forget!!! I'm moving!!! Which I'm excited about...... I have been living way below my Means to save money.....a shitty small room to save money!!! Well Im tired of it!!!! At first I convinced myself that I didnt need much and could cut costs by living low maintenance... FUCK THAT!!!!

So the big move is coming soon!!! More room to stretch out and continue on with making my dreams come true!!!! Wish me luck on that People!!!

What else is new???? The tour has started!!!! Im sorry I havent kept people posted on my movements as of lately....I have been in Philly, Boston, Washington.... I have visited selected clients....... I'm not listed on Rentboy at the moment....... I just needed some breathing room to work on other things......

So this post is alittle boring today...I wanted to post to let people know what is going on...

I leave on Thursday and traveling to chicago for the Grabby awards where I will be presenting.. Hopefully take something home with me as well......

U FUCKERS PROBABLY DIDNT EVEN MISS ME!!!!MAYBE U DID!!! MAYBE U DIDNT!!!

5 comments:

Dre said...

Yeah I missed your posts my dude, just assumed you were handling your business. Good to see ya back.

MIKE DREYDEN said...

we live, we learn, we evolve... mistakes are simply lessons. you're good to go bro!

Louis Bowers said...

I missed you, I hope your feeling better

Louis Bowers said...

I missed you and I been following you for years and I know you are doing good things I watch each of your movies and read your blog often.
Louis

RicMikey said...

I'm glad 2 hear u r better papi.....

Please tell me u will be back on RENTBOY again??? I really, really, really want 2 meet u & just chill.