Wednesday, May 20, 2009

ROAD TRIP TO THE GRABBYS

Okay, I'm about to head on this Road trip to Chi Town....... When I said I was going on Tour I meant it!!!

So Yeah I will be on the Long Road Trip to Chi Town..... with Mommy Washington and Step Father....

That is Correct!!! Mommy Washington and My Step Father and Diesel on a Road Trip to Chi Town!!

I will Blog every step of the Way.... Making Vid at each City along the Way and just showing the "THE ROAD TRIP OF THE WASHINGTONS"

Sounds exciting!!!

Who knows???

But Its always good to have interesting content for My blog!!!

Anyway I'm headed to Mommy Washington's House We leave in the morning......

Peace bitches!!

3 comments:

That Dude J said...

The family Washington on the road to the Grabbys? This could be a YouTube Saga man!!! LOL, lemme know when that happens, I'm posted!

Peace,
J

Anonymous said...

Yes ditto to what JDude said..YouTube road trip..??

Rgds..Laurie

Anonymous said...

I HOPE YOU LOOSE AGAIN, YOU IDIOT, KEEP GIVING VALUE TO WHITE TRASH, THAT'S GONNA BE YOUR REWARD YOU,STUPID