Wednesday, March 17, 2010

MOVE ON AND AHEAD!!!!!

Technolgy is King and I better get on board....

I have been fighting hard to stay alive in this business, things are ever changing and as a Performer I have to advance. I made the hardest choice last night, it was either keep fighting change and let the world pass me by. Or take this new technolgy, and use it for my own needs.

Seeing the Grabby nominations, I was given the biggest reality check ever!!! Web based companies are putting out DVD's(that is old news). Seeing Web based companies putting out DVD's that are competing with Major Studio work, was eye opening!!! Web based companies are branching out to DVD's, they are not only making a profit but giving the Studios a run for their money. So Studios are going to have to go the Web route, to balance the playing field.

Some say its the recession and times are changing......

Well!!!!!

I HATE TO DO THIS BUT...........

Diesel Washington is now on Twitter!!!!

www.Twitter.com/Dieselwash


I don't think people are ready for this, but it's true!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diesel, Diesel, Diesel... Companies like Sean Cody, Randy Blue, Active Duty, Corbin Fisher are significantly more profitable than most studios and have been for years.

Also, most efforts by the studios to increase their web presence have been failures.

How do you not know what's going on in your own industry? Maybe these twinks know more than you after all?

Wolf Hudson: The King of Kink said...

Hmmm....

Anonymous said...

Hi T...I guess you guys have to make use of all the publicity avenues available now... Twitter seems to be more of a direct one to fans etc...Rgds...Laurie