Tuesday, July 07, 2009

BYE MIKE!!!

We all heard the stories of goodbye to Mister Jackson.........


Every entertainer in the business of entertaining people will miss Mister Jackson.

LIKE SO MANY PEOPLE SAY, MIKE RAISED THE BAR, AND THEN BROKE IT!!!


Every Performer in the World wanted what Mike had.......

Sports, Music, Film, bah bah bah bah

Mister Jackson was black!!! And he crossed over color lines, cultures, religions


He was the King of Pop, King of Entertainment, King of Media.......


Its funny most of the Kids growing up today, they know who Mister Jackson is. But they didn't see the impact of his passing until they saw Their Favorite Stars crying or mourning the death of Mister Jackson.

All U Britney Spears fans, Lady GAGA, Justin Timberlake, Usher Fans U saw ur Idols crying over his passing....then it made sense to ya!!!

I grow up with the Jackson 5, and grew to love Mister Jackson....I wanted to dance like him...be him.....

I had the Jacket(fake one) the high water pants and the socks!!! I had the hair style like Mike.

Its raining outside my window........

Even when I'm writing this blog, I'm crying..........

This is real emotions...not just some blog to write for the sense of writing something.....

No comments: