Thursday, September 10, 2009

OKAY THIS IS THE LAST TIME!!









U have seen these pictures already....Bully, Motorcycle, ShotGlass(bottom on his head and Im taking a Shot of Vodka out of his Ass), CannonBall, but Lets not forget about the Human Spit Roast












People Might have forgotten THE HUMAN SPIT ROAST I came up with this move with Barrett Long... Kirk Cummings is the bottom that We are using. So basically the Bottom has a dick in the mouth and a dick in the ass and there is a twist(literally)then the bottom is twisted 360 Degrees 4times(While he is getting fucked and sucking dick).....

ONLY FROM THE MIND OF DIESEL WASHINGTON

I hear the term spit roasted all the time, so I took SpitRoasting to a whole New Level.....I told ya People I'm trying to show skills here.......Strictly Skills!!!

I kid You Not!!! Kirk Cummings actual gets Spit Roasted!!!


Okay So this is the Last time I have to write about this.....I have all the photos of all My signature moves...I'm happy I was waiting for the Pics to come in..

So the List:
Bully
MotorCycle
CannonBall
ShotGlass
Human Spit Roast

No comments: