Wednesday, September 02, 2009

RENTBOY CALENDAR PARTY AT SPLASH




Okay I have been so busy lately handling everything.........

I have tons of behind the scenes footage of "JOJO" the movie...... and I will be posting that tommorrow..... Yummy!!!!

But its time to talk about the Hosting Gig at Splash.....

Im excited, I heard word from the Rentboy people, that some of the cast from MEN OF ISRAEL will be doing some dancing there..... I will Def get some footage of that!!! Big time!!! Even though I have my differences with M.L., I do have to say that Men of Israel was an outstanding movie, with Hot Hairy Men.........It was refreshing to see Dark skinned Men with hairy worked out bodies in the Sea of Pale/tanned Twinks nowadays....

I'm alittle nervous about the hosting Gig, its on a Friday night in NYC, and the weather is going to great!!! I have hosted many Gigs, but never in NYC and this is my Hometown!! Either way I will have a great time and make sure that I get the crowd involved with the Action...

Im working on some segments for the show, and I have some skits in mind!! Don't worry People!!! I will have my camera and I will make sure that I get that footage for the Fans that couldnt make that night.

So Again, Diesel Washington will be hosting the Rentboy Calendar release party at Splash, showtime starts at 11pm make sure U there in time.

See U Guys there!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well good luck. i'm sure you'll do great.

GB