Wednesday, March 18, 2009

THE COCKY ONE!!!

"I AM AMERICA.
I AM THE PART YOU WON'T RECOGNIZE.
BUT GET USED TO ME.
BLACK, CONFIDENT, COCKY; MY NAME, NOT YOURS;
MY RELIGION, NOT YOURS; MY GOALS, MY OWN;
GET USED TO ME."


Doesn't that Sound Cocky???? The person who probably wrote that was some Guy that thought He was the Greatest Thing since Sliced Bread??????? Reading it, makes ya annoyed and makes Ya not Like the person, Right????

I have been told I'm Cocky, a Show Off and somebody who thinks he knows everything about everything when it comes to making a Hot scene.

If I heard the person that said those words for the first time, I would probably not like him either!!

But U know what???

Those Words belong to:

MUHAMMAD ALI

The Greatest


He is considered One of the Best Boxers that ever stepped in a Ring!!!!

Like I have said before..... Some People Like Me and Some Don't!!!

But like Muhammad Ali........ Get Used To Me!!!

Bye!!


P.S. I read one review of Redlight.... and the reviewer said he would have liked My Fucking Scene alot more if I didn't use the same Signature move I used in Playbook...Well....Yes I did use the same move..I used the same Position from Telescope also. I used both positions in Redlight...but what the reviewer is forgetting... In Redlight I used the "Bully" first and while still holding the bottom in the Air I changed Positions to the "Motorcycle" In Mid air and in Mid Fuck!!! And are We forgetting that these ARE MY SIGNATURE MOVES!!! I could use the missionary position in one movie and then in another but People wont say "He used that same position in his Last Movie" But thanks for Ur review...Mister Jack Manly I often go to Ur site XXX factor and check the reviews.....Thanks for being So honest with Me..LOL

No comments: